It’s International Kissing Day
Surely this has got to be the greatest day OF ALL TIME?!
My husband is the world’s greatest kisser and, while I am obviously biased, I am not the only person who has told him this. He was out at a club one time and was kissing a young lady who turned to her friend and said, ‘You have to have a go’. Now that is a glowing recommendation.
One of my favourite things is that when I get home, he always greets me with a kiss. A properly romantic, sexy one. I am usually puffed out from climbing the stairs so this is both deadly and delicious.
My friend sent me over some stats from eHarmony regarding Australians’ kissing habits that I am sharing them below for your reading pleasure:
- 29% of married Australians need one proper kiss a day to feel satisfied in their relationship
- Dating Aussies need 3-4 proper kisses a day to feel satisfied
- One in four Aussies refuse to go on a second date with a bad kisser
- One in five Aussies will break up with someone if they are a bad kisser
- 43% of Australians will kiss on the first dateBad breath is the number one ‘kiss-breaker’ (68%), followed by too much saliva (24%), and sloppy or noisy kissing (14%
- Bad breath is the number one ‘kiss-breaker’ (68%), followed by too much saliva (24%), and sloppy or noisy kissing (14%)
Who is the best kisser you’ve ever met?