SheGoes travel quiz
Trivia Tuesday is back! Trivia and travel tragics (alliteration overload) – this one is for you!
- What is the airport code for Dallas Fort Worth?
- Which continent would you be on if you were eating pap?
- Where does the sun rise first?
- What does IATA stand for?
- Where does the Trans-Siberian railway start and finish?
- Which dictator owned a summer house next to Lake Bled in Slovenia?
- What does Gia Mas (Γεια μας!) mean in Greek?
- What was the name of the last emperor who lived in Beijing’s Forbidden City?
- Where would you be if men were wearing sulus?
- Which airline’s tagline is ‘Fly the Friendly Skies’?
Scroll down for answers.
- New Zealand
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Moscow – Vladivostok
- Josip Broz Tito
- Cheers (literally ‘for your health’, pronounced ‘yamas’)
- Puyi (or Henry Puyi)
- United Airlines
1 – 3: You need to get out more
4 – 7: You’re good
8 – 10: World class!