Two new tours
I know some pretty gifted people and two of them have launched new tours.
If you’re in the market for a foodie experience, I cannot recommend these tour operators highly enough.
Tawnya Bahr’s new Air Bnb Farmers Market Tour is sure to be a cracker. I went one on of Tawnya’s tours to the Pyrmont Grower’s Markets and waddled out of there (notwithstanding being heavily pregnant) stuffed with delicious samples. It was SO MUCH FUN. Tawnya knows all the producers – from veggie farmers, to ice-cream makers, to olive oil experts – and they all love her. This affection translates into an infectious, inclusive energy that brings you into the dynamic world of food production and helps you understand what goes into making everything from cheese to chutney.
Susan Le Roux, aka The Champagne Goddess, has launched a new Effervescence Festival of Tasmania tour that includes everything from a Black Tie dinner to Masterclasses comparing Tasmania’s Sparkling with Champagne, delicious Tasmanian produce, and plenty of time to connect and languish at Josef Chromy Winery.
Susan really knows her stuff, speaks fluent French and has spent a lot of time in Champagne caves. She is also a wonderfully gracious human.
- Two nights accommodation in the beautiful Hatherley Birrell Collection of Apartments: includes gourmet, cook-your-own breakfast.
- Black-tie Degustation Dinner featuring menu by Jacques Reymond and hosted by a Tasmanian Wine Maker at Josef Chromy Winery, return tranfers.
- Saturday: stroll through Launceston’s Produce Markets (walking distance) before transferring to Josef Chromy winery by 11am
- 3 x Masterclasses: #1 Tyson Stelzer Tasmania’s best sparkling wines; #2 Nick Haddow and Bruny Island Cheese; #3 Tyson Stelzer’s ‘Tasmania’s Sparkling vs the Rest of The World’ OR The Art of Sparkling Tour: the base wines, the disgorgement process, etc.
- Sample Tasmania’s top sparkling wines at The Garden Party – with a tasting glass and tasting notes in the grounds of Josef Chromy Winery.
- Optional return transfer to Accommodation to freshen-up. Return for BBQ dinner.
- Bubbles and Beats relaxed BBQ dinner, with our own beverage package.
- Return Transfers to Hatherley Birrell accommodation later Saturday night.
- Sunday: if time permits; we have tickets to the Sold-Out Luncheon by Jacques Reymond: ‘Essence of Effervescence’ with return transfers to Launceston or the airport.
For further information or to make a booking, please contact Susan on 0415 735 587 or email email@example.com