Best things ever
Here are mine:
- Snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef on the Year 10 excursion
- Getting my puppy Dash, the toy poodle
- Snorkelling with manta rays on Big Island, Hawaii
- Hippo-watching as the sun set in the Okavango Delta, Botswana
- Holding a baby monkey in Thailand
- Watching the baby seals play in a waterfall in Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Going to a Beyoncé concert
- Going to a Florence and The Machine concert
- Spending time at a temple learning meditation in Nakhonsithammarat, Thailand
- Spending time in a ryokan in Kyoto and Koyasan, Japan
There are lots of everyday things that I completely love too. I love hanging out with my partner, friends and family, I love walking the dog, cooking, painting, reading and watching movies. The list above is the really stand-out, one-off type of stuff that you don’t get to do every day.
What are your best things ever?